Dave's New York Foundation Vest - Navy
The new Foundation Vest is a canvas vest that is durable, fits well, has lots of features, and whose quality and value can be felt right away. We built it with a quality 12-ounce American-made duck canvas then added a rib knit collar, fleece lined pockets, and an interior security pocket. We use triple-stitched seams and bar tacks for reinforcement. In addition we built it to compliment our Foundation Pant.
- Model: DV001
- Color: Navy (NVY)
- Original Fit - Not too tight, not too loose
- 100% cotton
- 12-ounce canvas duck (unwashed)
- Nylon quilted lining for insulation
- Rib knit collar for comfort
- Triple-stitched seams
- Interior security pocket with hook and loop closure
- Contrast bar tacks on front pockets
- DNY iconic patch sewn on front pocket
Learn more about the back story of these new Dave's New York vests - from what went into making them to the features we included in the design - on the Dave's blog.