Interested in working at Dave's New York?
Click this link to complete our online application and upload your resume:
At Dave's we believe that in order to succeed, we have to work hard and work together. We know that every task is important to both the daily and overall operation of the business, and we care about every detail. We are looking for people who understand that it's not just what you do, but how you do it.
- Work with team members to help organize the stock room and the sales floor
- Receive and check in daily deliveries
- Maintain and manage inventory levels
- Oversee storage of merchandise and continual flow of goods
- Work with store managers to identify merchandise needs
- Coordinate inventory audits and reconcile discrepancies
- Work with sales team members to maintain our high standards of customer service
- Proven work experience in an inventory maintenance environment
- Great teamwork skills and communication skills
- Exceptional understanding of tasks & directions
- Ability to complete tasks, then give and receive feedback
- Desire to be organized, detailed, and efficient
Opportunity for Growth
New hires can expand into further roles in the organization (Leads, Sales, Management) based on merit. This can lead to further responsibilities and greater leadership.
About Dave's New York...
Since 1963, Dave’s New York has been a family owned and operated clothing store located in Chelsea. We focus on providing an excellent selection from brands like Carhartt, Levi's, Dickies, Red Wing, Timberland PRO, The North Face, and more. Our goal is to offer quality products at a great value to our customers while delivering an exceptional level of service.
581 6th Avenue