Irish Setter Men’s Crosby Safety Toe Waterproof Work Boots – 83628
These workboots combine a Nano-Tech composite safety toe with waterproof function, a rugged outsole and a comfortable footbed for ultimate jobsite durability.
- Irish Setter Men’s Crosby Nano-Tech Safety Toe Waterproof Work Boots
- Model: 83628
- Safety Toe: Nano-Tech composite toe that meets or exceeds all ASTM F2413-11 standards ( I/75, C/75, EH Rated)
- EH Rated – Electrical Hazard rated for protection against currents and live wire
- Upper – Full grain waterproof leather
- Ultra Dry® Waterproof – A waterproof membrane system guaranteed to keep you dry while being breathable and moisture wicking
- Cushin™ comfort tongue – minimizes pressure on the shin with padding while keeping secure with stretch nylon
- Arma Tec™ - toe covering for added durability and life of the boot
- enerG Footbed – Removable EVA Memory foam for comfort for added rebound in pressure points
- HRO (Heat Resistant Outsole) – For protection against surfaces that can reach up to 475 degrees Farenheit
- Outsole – Combination of cement and welted Rubber Diamond Tred Outsole
- This outsole is rated Best for: Slip Resistance, Use with Oil & Gas, Chemicals, is Abrasion resistant, Heat resistant and non-marking.
- Care for your boots: Leather Protector or NaturSeal™
- We carry this item in our store. For more information please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or at 1-212-98-6444