Irish Setter Men’s Crosby Safety Toe Waterproof Work Boots
These work boots combine a Nano-Tech composite safety toe with waterproof function, a rugged outsole and a comfortable footbed for ultimate job site durability.
- Model: 83628
- Safety Toe: Nano-Tech composite toe that meets or exceeds all ASTM F2413-11 standards ( I/75, C/75, Electrical Hazard-rated)
- Upper: Full grain waterproof leather
- Ultra Dry® Waterproof: A waterproof membrane system guaranteed to keep you dry while being breathable and moisture wicking
- Cushin™ comfort tongue: minimizes pressure on the shin with padding while keeping secure with stretch nylon
- Arma Tec™: toe covering for added durability and life of the boot
- enerG footbed: Removable EVA memory foam for comfort for added rebound in pressure points
- HRO (Heat Resistant Outsole): For protection against surfaces that can reach up to 475 degrees Fahrenheit
- Outsole – Combination of cement and welted Rubber Diamond Tred outsole
- This outsole is rated "Best" for: slip resistance, use with oil/gas, and chemicals, and is abrasion-resistant, heat-resistant and non-marking.
- Care for your boots: Leather Protector or NaturSeal™