Timberland PRO® Men’s Direct Attach Steel Toe Work Boots - Wheat
Timberland PRO® is built with the job site in mind. These classic 6-inch steel toe work boots take the standard work boot and puts some heavy duty features on it. The rubber lug outsole provides exceptional durability and grip, while the waterproof leather is perfect for keeping you dry. The 200 gram insulation is just enough to keep you comfortable in the colder temperatures.
- Timberland PRO® Direct Attach Steel Toe Work Boots
- Model: 65016
- Color: Wheat
- 6-inch Work Boot Height (covers the ankle)
- Seam-sealed waterproof leather uppers for durability and dry feet
- Direct-inject construction for durability
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Lightweight blown-thermal plastic midsole for flexibility and cushioning
- Mesh lining with Agion® antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Nylon shock-diffusion plate for support and torsional rigidity
- Thermolite® 200 Gram insulation for warmth
- Steel toe safety ratings: ASTM F2413, M, I/75, C/75, EH (electrical hazard) rated
NOTE: We also carry this item in our store.