Dickies Icons #2 - Work Shirts
Since 1922, Dickies five iconic silhouettes — the 874® Work Pant, Work Shirt, Eisenhower Jacket, Bib Overall, and Coverall — have been deeply woven into our world’s cultural heritage. From factory workers to fashion icons, ranchers to rappers, skaters to streetwear, the cultural significance of Dickies Icons has been defined by the people who wear them.
The Work Shirt, one of Dickies’ earliest products created over 90 years ago, is the ideal complement to the 874 Work Pant. And when worn together is often referred to as the Dickies suit. The Work Shirt completes the head-to-toe Dickies uniform and its blend of quality, durability, and comfort that give them a wide range of uses. From a maintenance uniform for work, or a clean look to complete an outfit, these shirts are as versatile as they come.
|Dickies Short Sleeve Work Shirts||Dickies Long Sleeve Work Shirts|
They are made of 5.25-ounce poly cotton twill that is vat-dyed to match their classic work pants like the 874 Original Fit or 873 Slim Fit. Both the short and long sleeve feature two chest pockets with button-through flaps as well as a pencil slot if you need it for work.
- Made of a durable 65% poly / 35% cotton twill
- Classic work shirt that is dyed to match the traditional 874 or 873 work pants
- Original Fit for a bit of room to move while working. It is a bit generous in the shoulders and body for a looser fit.
- Two flap-closure chest pockets that keep dirt out while working, and a pencil slot on the left pocket.
- Square-cut hem means that the shirt can be worn tucked-in or not and it can still have a clean look
- The long sleeve shirt features a button cuff closure for a better fit and finish