Dave's New York Foundation Pant (Double Front) - Navy
The Foundation Pant is a utility pant that is durable, fits well, has lots of features, and whose value and quality can be felt right away. We started with a quality 12-ounce American-made duck canvas then added utility pockets on both legs that fit both tools and tech. We use triple-stitched seams and bar tacks for reinforcement. In addition we added details to the pockets, belt loops, bar tacks, and more.
- Model: DB002
- Color: Navy (NVY)
- Double-front panel from added durability
- Original Fit - Not too tight, not too loose
- 100% cotton fabric
- 12-ounce canvas duck (unwashed)
- Utility pockets on both legs
- Triple-stitched seams
- Reinforced back pockets
- Contrast bar tacks on front and back pockets
- Embossed DNY iconic logo button and DNY patch on back pocket
Learn more about the back story of these new Dave's New York work pants - from what went into making them to the features we included in the design - on the Dave's blog.