Timberland PRO® Men’s Direct Attach Work Boot – 26036
Timberland PRO® is built with the job site in mind. These classic 6-inch work boots take the standard work boot and puts some heavy duty features on it. The rubber lug outsole provides exceptional durability and grip, while the waterproof leather is perfect for keeping you dry. The 200 gram insulation is just enough to keep you comfortable in the colder temperatures.
- Timberland PRO® Direct Attach Work Boots
- Model 26036
- Color: Black
- Seam-sealed waterproof leather uppers for durability and dry feet
- Direct-inject construction for durability
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Lightweight blown-thermal plastic midsole for flexibility and cushioning
- Mesh lining with Agion® antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Nylon shock-diffusion plate for support and torsional rigidity
- Thermolite® 200 Gram insulation for warmth
- 6-inch Work Boot Height (covers the ankle)
- We do carry this item and other Timberland PRO® models in our store. For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 1-800-543-8558.